Here is the very first recipe! I will share you every meal from my Instagram as well so if you search for something, it will be here too.
One of my all time favorite dinner is salmon. I could eat it every single week. Luckily, in the Netherlands, at the market you can buy beautiful piece of fish. Mostly, I take it from there. You just need to get there in time to get the fresh salmon.
Why is it good to eat salmon each week?
- It has lots of omega 3 fatty acid. Your body cannot create this kind of fat so you must get it with your food. It reduces inflammation and lower blood pressure.
- High source of B vitamins, potassium, selenium, antioxidants and protein.
- It’s very good for your heart as well.
- Last but not least, it tastes so good and you can have so many options to prepare it.
This version of salmon doesn’t need too much preparation, you can be done with it very easily. Here’s how you can make it.
Ingredients for 2
- 2 salmon filet
- 100g samphire
- 180g baby asparagus
- 2 lemons
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tbsp plant based yoghurt
- little rice cream
- Smoked salt flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Prepare the salmon. Marinate it in olive oil, juice of one lemon and garlic. Even 30 minutes can be enough. For fish you don’t need hours.
- Make the dip. Mix half lemon juice, one avocado, the yoghourt, little bit of rice cream (1-2 tbsp), one cloves of garlic, pinch of salt and pepper. Blend them together and set it aside. Then the flavors can marry together.
- Heat up some olive oil (2-3 tbsp) in a skillet and fry the salmon in it on a medium heat. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on it and ground some pepper as well. When one side is golden then you can turn it carefully and season it on the same way.
- In another skillet put some oil too and put the asparagus and samphire in it. You don’t need to use any salt because the samphire already has a pretty salty taste. You can ground some pepper on it.
- When everything is cooked, you can plate them. You can also squeeze some lemon juice on it if you need more of that taste. Put the dip next to it and enjoy!
It is really not that difficult, yet tasty. I enjoyed every bite of it! I wish you the same!
Have a lovely day!