Do you know those days, when you are just a bit lazy, possibly weekend, or just after work, and you need to make a meal for yourself. You are not really into cooking, so you want to order something. What do you choose? Next to pizza and Indian, I think you would probably go for stir-fry as well. What if I tell you, that it is very easy to make and doesn’t take more than 30 minutes? It is much healthier and it would be the same amount of time, than waiting for the delivery guy.
If you have some basic ingredients for stir-fry, then you can make it anytime, and your options are unlimited. You can mix it up with any kind of veggies, greens, whatever you want to add. Today, I’m going to share you one of my favorite recipe. There are unique ingredients, but you can use basic noodle as well, or even rice, if you have some leftovers.
This particular meal, I’ve already made a lot of times. I’m so in love with it, that I could eat it anytime. It is vegan and even gluten free! However, I ran out of black noodles, so I might have to use something else. It’s not in the stores all the time unfortunately. So, here is the recipe for you too, if you want to eat a delish stir-fry.
- 1,5 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp gliten free soy oil
- 2 tbsp gluten free ketjap manis sauce
- 2 shallots
- 2 cm ginger
- 200 g black rice noodle
- 200 g bimi broccoli
- 50 g shiitake mushroom
- 100 g brown shimeji mushroom
- 100 g mung bean sprouts
- 2-3 spring onions
- black sesame seeds
- Prepare everything. Cut the shallots, mushrooms, ground the ginger and chop the spring onions.
- Prepare the black rice noodle, as the package says.
- Turn the heat up under a wok. Add the sesame oil, soy and ketjap manis sauce. When it’s hot, add the ginger and the shallots. Fry for 30 sec, then add the other vegetables except the spring onions. Fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- If you need more salt, add it now. Add the black noodles and fry it too.
- Plate it, sprinkle it with black sesame seeds and spring onions.
It really is easy to make and you can use any kind of noodles and veggies. Just be creative and use your imaginations!
Have fun with cooking!