Blackberry Pancakes (Gluten free)
Well, I love pancakes for breakfast. To be honest, any time of the day. With the right combinations, it can be so amazing and delicious! You can combine it basically with anything, and that is awesome. In this recipe, I made it with some blueberry and made my own blueberry yoghurt.
This pancake recipe has a very neutral taste so you really can use what you feel like to. I love the freshness of fruit, so I think that is you best choice. If you use berries, they can be a little sour, so I also recommend you to pour maple syrup over it.
- 150 g gluten free flour mixture
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 ml coconut-rice milk
- 50 ml sparkling water
- maple syrup
- coconut yoghurt
- Mix the flour, a pinch of salt and the baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and whisk it in. Add the milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and the melted coconut oil then whisk it until it’s smooth.
- Heat up the pan with a little coconut oil. Stir into the batter the sparkling water (carefully). When the pan is hot you can make the pancakes.
- Meanwhile, blend the blackberries and a little coconut yoghurt together.
- When the pancakes are done, add everything you want to and pour a little maple syrup over it!
What is your favorite way to eat your pancakes?
Have a great time with cooking!