Everyone needs some snack. Or at least, I think like that. I love to eat something, when I’m watching a movie, or just having over some friends and chatting over a plate, etc. It is just so good to have something around. The only problem, that there are so many unhealthy options, so we need something better for our body, but still pretty flavorful bites.
I need to tell you, that I love junk snacks. Chips can come in huge amount, I would eat it within a second. I used to eat even more before, than now with lots of cola/soda. I know, it sounds terrible with someone, who loves healthy food. I needed to change these habits, obviously, so I was on a hunt to find healthy crunchy treats.
When I found these funny looking kale sprouts at the local vegetable store, I got very excited. It takes only like 10 minutes to make them, and you can enjoy it! It will turn super crispy and very delicious! I love it! This is how you can also prepare it for yourself.
- fresh kale sprouts (as much as you want)
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- 100 ml coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3-4 spring onions
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees (Celsius).
- Chop the spring onions and mix all of the ingredients together for the dip. Set is aside.
- Wash the sprouts dry them gently with a kitchen towel. And put them in a baking sheet with paper.
- Pour some oil on it and sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix them well with your hands.
- Bake it for 6-8 minutes until it’s crunchy. You can sprinkle some chopped chives on the top.
That’s it and you’re done! Just drop yourself on the couch and enjoy a great movie/tv-show!
What’s your favourite healthy snack?
Have a great time with cooking!